The Club House is available for use by all Members, Guests, and Green Fee Players.
Rolling Greens (formerly Lombard Glen) was founded in 1966 by original owners Ron and Lorna Joynt, it is a favourite venue for small golf tournaments where everyone is welcome.
The Joynts bought the property in 1963 from Joseph M. McCurdy, a livestock dealer. Historical records tracing the ownership of the property date back to 1904, when the land was sold by a John O’Donnell to the O’Donnell family.
The original clubhouse at Rolling Greens was destroyed by fire, and the current building dates back to 1971.
The course was sold to Jim Baxter in 1981, and he owned it until 1992, when it was purchased by Golf Management Corporation.
Another milestone in Rolling Greens history took place under the ownership of Golf Management Corporation, as the course was expanded to 18 holes.
The course is being managed by owner/operators Dave and Mike Sherman.
For your corporate, charity or social golf events we will assist you in choosing the date and the best format for your group’s needs. Our staff will work closely with you to create the ideal golf experience for you and your golfers. Please call to book your date and for more information.
AVAILABLE AT OUR FACILITIES
- Air Conditioned Clubhouse with dining capacity up to 150
- Various menu selections for your dining pleasure – buffet or served
- Beverage cart available on the golf course starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Outdoor patio with barbecue cart available at the turn
- Shotgun or open formats are available depending on the size of your group
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
YOUR TOURNAMENT OPTIONS
- 9 or 18 holes, walking or power carts
- Driving Range
- Preparation of scorecards
- Hole signs
- Closest to markers
- Arrangement of Power Carts
- Use of our 150 seat dining room
- All your food & beverages
- Beverage cart
OUR SMITHS FALLS GOLF FACILITIES
We offer four different practice areas: a 280-yard driving range, practice bunker,
chipping green and bent grass putting green.
This allows golfers the opportunity to warm up before teeing off for an enjoyable day of golf.
- Final numbers required no less than 7 days before event
- We require all tournament players to respect our casual dress code
- A.G.C.O. regulations require that all alcoholic beverages used on the premises MUST be purchased from the Rolling Greens’s Bar or Beverage Cart
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages are not allowed in parking lot
- No personal coolers are permitted on the course without prior approval
- Prizes are not allowed to be in the form of alcohol beverages
Call 613-283-5318 to Book your Date